Magento is an open source content management system similar to Drupal or WordPress. This feature-rich platform has a highly intuitive administration interface that makes content marketing and merchandising simple. Because of its powerful digital marketing and merchandising toolkit, Magento is among the most popular eCommerce platforms in the world.
Out of the box, Magento offers accessibility and integration with thousands of applications through plugins making it highly flexible, scalable and customizable. As impressive as Magento is, it is even more powerful when partnered with a team of experts that can amplify your website to the next level. Techwhizz leverages Magento to deliver a site that is tailor fit to reflect your brand and fully integrated into all your company’s critical business processes.
Features and Benefits of Magento
- Flexibility: Magento’s flexibility allows users to integrate third-party tools, gain more robust functionality of their eCommerce stores and have access to a catalog of management tools. It also provides many custom options and allows the unique brand and personality of your organization to be represented on your website
- Mobile Friendly design: New responsive design features make Magento the best mobile solution for many merchants and organizations. Among them are shopping carts and checkouts designed to work in any environment or screen size. Better cashing management for faster response times as potential customers search your storefront for products helps to reduce cart abandonment.
- Easy Integration:Integrate and synchronize Magento with many CRM platforms like Salesforce, Infusionsoft, and HubSpot. Painlessly work with other third-party technologies such as digital marketing tools to provide easy access to vital marketing and analytic data.
Digital Marketing Focused
Your digital marketing efforts will be greatly supported by Magento’s search engine optimization features, improved site speed, PCI-DSS compliance, and Social media marketing integrations. The adoption of third-party SEO and analytical tools gives you access to a wide variety of solutions to attract and convert more shoppers. An easy content editing interface includes a visual editor that allows users to drag and drop elements anywhere on a page without the need for technical back-end knowledge. This gives you the opportunity to produce great content, amplify it with social media and gain valuable traffic back to your website.
Magento’s eCommerce framework
Magento Commerce has a highly customizable framework that allows for the ability to scale shops with only a few products and simple needs to quickly expand to tens of thousands of products and complex custom behavior without changing platforms. Allowing for you to adapt and meet the changing needs of your website as it grows. With a complete product administration system, customizable marketing, shopping cart, checkout form, multi-currency support, and merchandising tools geared to reduce cart abandonment and increase conversions out of the box, it makes e-commerce painless.
Utilizing simple integrations with many third-party tools such as social media channels like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and others you can connect to your potential customers where they hang out and consume information online. Giving you the opportunity to promote your products and services directly to your target audience.
Magento eCommerce – Magento Web Development
- Open Source:Magento is an open-source platform that benefits from a rapidly expanding community of developers who are contributing to its code and protecting its security. Developers have the experience of working with others who have previously created solutions you and your business may be looking for, allowing them to ask questions to the community and ensure your Magento website development solutions are created correctly.
- Data Import & Catalog Management: Magento allows for the import of existing customer information, images and product data from other eCommerce systems and applications. This can save your organization valuable time, thereby reducing costs associated and helping you launch faster. Catalog browsing and catalog management are extremely easy with this intuitive platform for small to medium size online businesses. For larger applications, there are several excellent third-party catalog management solutions available.